Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Stitches and Craft Show

I went again to the Stitches and craft show today. I had booked 2 more classes for fun and there was still stalls and areas I had not covered the first day.



My first class was for a messenger birdie by Melly and Me. They are such wonderful ladies. The class was fun and I think all who attended made beautiful birdies. Here is a pic with Melly & Me & Rosie(the other Me).
Please forgive the way I look, I got totally drowned earlier running from the train but at least the bushfires are officially out. See my cute little birdie? I also bought another of their patterns - Black Sheep, White sheep as it was sew cute.



My other class for today was a felt donut softie. I can see I am really loving this art form. I am not sure if I will use it as a pin cushion or not but delicious it is.
This class was by holly of Two Cheese Please. Here I am at her stand with her Giant Icecream cone.
I also bought another of her pattern kits for felted fortune cookies. They look good and hope to make them with the girls during school holidays.

And now for some random shots from the show. One red Robin softies. Amazing.
And stuff that I bought.










No comments:

Post a Comment