Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Challenge Completed !!!

Well I made some time today to finish off my doll for the May Craft Challenge from Christy's Craft Challenge.

First I used more parts from the taken apart flower and used them for her hat.
Next, I made her a wand/sceptre using again, parts from the taken apart flower and some of the floral stem wire.

Using more wire I joined the wings together.

Used one of the buttons and a piece of ribbon to make her a "Flower Power" belt.

Then finally taking the paper, an origami instruction book and trial run first, I made a Flower boat/box. Came out pretty good considering I've never made one before.

And here are some photos of The Flower Fairy finished floating in her boat. (figuritively).

Enjoy.
I have uploaded my pictures and now the wait to see if I am one of the finalists.
I hope!

This was fun all the same if I win or not.

2 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute! So clever.

    Voting starts on Thursday...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever little doll here! Thanks for entering my giveaway and good luck;)

    ReplyDelete