Sunday, January 31, 2010

End of Month

Well today is the end of the month and the end of school holidays.

The girls are both looking forward to starting a new school year especiall DD2 who is starting Secondary School. DD1 is going to year 9.

I am looking forward to a little more peace and quiet during the day, hopefully. (DH is a shiftworker, so it doesn't always happen how you plan.LOL)

Well we will see how it goes. Now I am going to leave you with a couple of my favourite photos from the holidays. They are both taken in Apollo Bay. One is my girls near the wood carvings and the other is my S-I-L and her ever smiling cutie. Mwah Chloe.

4 comments:

  1. Miss Four says "Aww, Chloe! She's so cute!"
    I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. Your name is in the hat. Hope you stop by again. It's been nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, lovely to meet you - what a warm blog you have here... I shall call back and visit and thank you for visiting OWOH #82 and for leaving a comment, greatly appreciated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my owoh giveaway. it is nice to 'meet' you

    shona
    http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete