Monday, February 1, 2010

Craft Day

My friend and I organise a Craft Day for our Parish.

We hold it the first Monday of the month and today was the first for the year.

I took on this month and we made fabric fruit. Just pears or apples.

We only look at doing something that takes a couple of hours and not too much cost involved as we only charge $3-.

I had seen patterns from Felt Cuisine and so I just googled and found a few sites that I liked.

Sewtakeahike has a pear that is nice but UK lass in US has an apple and a pear. I based my patterns on hers but changed and enlarged it.

The ladies really enjoyed doing them and they turned out quite well. Most ladies took around 2 hours 30 minutes or so.
This is some of the finished fruit. I think they are quite cute.

1 comment:

  1. What fun you all must have had making these. Very nice...

    ReplyDelete